The 14th World Congress of Bioethics, to be held on 5th-7th December 2018, is being co-organised by Sama, Forum for Medical Ethics Society (FMES), St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences and Society for Community Health Awareness Research and Action (SOCHARA). The theme of the congress is Health for All in an Unequal World: Obligations of Global Bioethics.
Venue: St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Five plenaries will be woven around the sub-themes of the conference
- Bringing Rights and Ethics to the Centre in the ‘Health for All’ discourse
- Rethinking Bioethics Boundaries in the Context of Health for All
- Challenges for Bioethics in an Unequal World
- Implications of Gender and Sexuality in Bioethics
- Interrogating the Construct of Marginalisation and Vulnerabilities as Obligations of Bioethics